It took the immolation of one man , the internet and some very angry people , the Jasmine Revolution was born. He has been in power for more than 20 years and they got rid of him in a few days , his name is Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali (Ex President of Tunisia). Just like an innocent woman called Rosa Parks provoked the Civil Rights Movement in America , another previously unknown individual called Mohamed Bouazizi has managed to touch the heart of many from Sidi Bouzid.Is the slogan “Power to the People back” , may be .While some commentators took the view that the protests in Tunisia will not spill across the borders , the effect that the international community feared most happened.
Now,Egypt is faced with the “Mummy Revolution” and Hosni Mubarak is fearing that scenes from the “The Mummy Returns” are turning into reality on the streets of Cairo. The momentum of the “people movement” is sending chilling signals down the spine of many corrupt African leaders. This could actually mark the beginning of a cleaning up politics process throughout Africa. If it can happen in Tunisia after 20 years of dictatorship or Egypt after 30 years of dictatorship ,it can happen anywhere. We owe it to one man called Mohamed Bouazizi of Sidi Bouzid. Ben Ali , Hosni Mubarak , …..who is the next African Leader to be ousted. You should start betting.
- In Memory of Mohamed Bouazizi , it took only One Man .
- Choonee……..You are fired !
- Sex, Sex and encore…..the Dogs
- Navin Ramgoolam, Hands off on our freedom of expression
- Come on Bafana Bafana
- Aung San Suu Kyi , Happy Birthday
- The right to prosecute, plain common sense.
- Navin Ramgoolam , sois beau et t’ais toi
- Can Navin rap to my tunes. Yo Respect
- Who will win the election with a Mort Subite
- The 10 Pledges from your future member of parliament
- Important Notice
- My Kick Boy Paul
- My Devil Kick to Navin
- My Western Kick Girl Pravin
- Apologies Tweeps for the lack of posts over the previous months 7 years ago
- The Mummy Returns. New Post on theundercoverdodo.wordpress.com 7 years ago
- A very special tribute to Mr Elahee who sadly passed away . http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/9231896.stm 8 years ago
- At last Arsenal did it .welcome back #Arsenal 8 years ago
- Is lemauricien still alive , I mean the newspaper . No change on the website since monday #lemauricien 8 years ago
- Latest : Slaughters doing a good job so far. 8 years ago
- Will slaughter and may pulls out something magic for liverpool 8 years ago
- Looks like a circus outside Slaughters . Liverpool fans on the edge 8 years ago
- @Documentally it is already happening . The homeless crowd on the Strand keeps growing 8 years ago
- Does anyone know the cost of an undergraduate degree such as english at UOM 8 years ago
- Combating prostitution by deforestation. Very italian 8 years ago
- guardiannews: Italy to combat prostitution by cutting trees http://bit.ly/abjdud 8 years ago
- You can control some media platforms but not all of them #greedymurdoch 8 years ago
- RT @NewStatesman: The media world unites to fight Rupert Murdoch http://bit.ly/aKqYpj 8 years ago
- Ashcroft - Hague axis . Watch this space. Potential disruption to the govt 8 years ago
- Join Guardian Law.We need just 6 more followers for a nice round 2000. Pathetic plea for some #FF love please? 8 years ago
- The fatal gunshot to barrister Mark Saunders was lawfully fired by police during a siege in London, an inquest jury rules. - I was right . 8 years ago
- @blebon susan boyle is hardly a good looking woman but yet she sold millions.its not about how you look but whether you connect with people 8 years ago
- @blebon shakespeare said "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". I supposed you haven't got the eye for it. :). 8 years ago
- Show your support http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamu-should-have-got-through/118598988197756 8 years ago